Crossing the Andes Chile-Argentina - Dates & Prices
3.650* USD p.p.
(8 days – 7 nights)
* Prices are linked to the Chilean & Argentinean Peso, in case of strong exchange rate fluctuations, the price can be adjusted up to 3 weeks before departure.
Travel Date: once a year only!
07 – 14 February 2019
(Gateway: Santiago de Chile / Return flight: Mendoza)
- Accommodation: All nights during the expedition is camping. You will be sleeping in Iglo tents with space for 2 persons in each tent. Beside this there is 1 big kitchen/social tent. The.last night you will be lodged in comfortable hotel rooms Based on double-occupancy.
- Meals: full board. (From dinner first day to breakfast last day)
- Guides: local cowboys and tripleader Paul Coudenys from Gaucho do Brasil. (Paul speaks fluent English, French, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese and speaks basic German). The guides are equipped with a satellite phone so they can call for assistance/helicopter if needed. .
- Horses & tack + packmules, including saddle bags
- Transfer: From the meeting point in Santiago de Chile.to the place where the expedition starts.
- Insurance: We request you take a travel Insurance. Ask your local insurance company or travel agent about it. You will not be allowed to participate at the trail ride without having a personal travel insurance.
- Flight: international and local flights are not included. Gateway is Santiago de Chile /
Return flight from Mendoza (or at day 9 from Santiago de Chile)
- Drinks: Alcoholic beverages & soft drinks: cheap
- Single Room Supplement: hotel + camping USD 350 (in case you prefer not to shear room and tent)
- Transfer on day 8 from Uspallata. Our service end at Uspallata.
- Personal expenses
- Tips: (optional)
- Booking Sales Tax: USD 16,50 per payment
Not for moaners nor whiners. This is big adventure!